If you've received this error, it means there was a data corruption during the patching process. This normally occurs when you attempt to patch while you have the game open playing on the opposite region. To ensure this does not occur, make certain you close the game completely before patching. If you experience this error, please try the below steps:
- Close Glyph/ArcheAge completely
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live
- Edit history.txt
- Replace the version number with 314380
- Save and Close the text file
- Close Glyph and attempt to patch once again, additional files will be required to download
If these steps don't work for you, try following the troubleshooting on this article.