If the 'Connect' button is missing, please try the following steps:
- Launch the Glyph patcher
- Sign in to your account
- Right-click on Devilian in the top-left corner of the launcher and select the "Repair" option.
- When prompted to begin file recovery, please click the "Yes" button
- Allow the repair process to go through
- Re-launch your game
If the 'Connect' button is still missing after repairing the client, please try the following steps:
- Uninstall Devilian
- Once it has finished uninstalling, you should also make sure that the folder for the game has been deleted.
The folder for Devilian is usually located at the following path by default:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Devilian
If the game was installed in a different directory, you will need to find the location of the directory in which it was installed. Removing the Devilian folder should ensure that all files associated with Devilian have been removed from your system.
- Reinstall Devilian
- Launch Devilian normally