In order to make purchases with a Steam Wallet, you must first add the game your Steam library by following the below steps:
- Add the game to your Steam library by clicking the relevant link below and clicking Play Game:
- This will prompt you to download and install the game
- Once it launches log in with your Glyph Account and click Play
- When the game loads up, open the store and attempt to make a purchase of something for real money
- You should see the Steam Wallet as your payment option.
- If you do not see it or it is not working, this is likely due to the Steam Overlay not being enabled. Make sure 'Enable the Steam Overlay while In-Game' is checked in your Steam settings.
- Continue through the flow and add money to your Steam Wallet if needed.
- You'll get a confirmation receipt on screen once you're done, and your purchase will be added to your character.