Some issues have come up regarding player's settings not being saved after logging out. After logging back into the game, the settings are reverted back to default and the changes are not retained. Use the following troubleshooting steps to try and resolve this issue:
- Make the setting change you would like to save in game
- Exit to the character select screen
- Once you are at the character select screen, exit out of the game entirely
Your settings should be saved and remain upon logging back into the game.
If you still experience issues after this, please follow theses instructions for Windows 7, 8 , & 10.
Other operating systems may require you to locate these files manually.
- Navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents (where USERNAME is your Windows profile username)
- Locate and delete the ArcheAge folder there.
- On your return, your settings should save correctly.