If you see this error this indicates that your email address or password was not recognized by the authentication server.
- Make sure you do not have Caps Lock turned on and you are typing your full email address (including any appropriate capitalization).
- Try logging into our website. If you have issues there as well, try resetting your password here.
- If you are using a Mobile Authenticator try following the troubleshooting steps here.
Windows 10 Customers
If you are running Windows 10 please try the following:
- Open 'Device Manager' (you can do this by entering Device Manager in the search box on your PC)
- Click on 'Network Adapters'
- Uninstall all of the 'TAP-win32 adapter oas' versions
- Uninstall all of the 'TAP Windows adapter v9' versions
- Restart Computer and attempt to login