When trying to patch your game and you receive an 'Error 1034' message, please open up your Anti-Virus or Firewall programs and add the game to your exception lists. You may also circumvent this issue by simply disabling your Firewall or Anti-Virus (and re-enabling them after patching).
We have also noticed this issue with Kaspersky Internet Security. If using Kaspersky, please follow these steps:
- Right click the Kaspersky Internet Security icon in the system tray and select 'Settings'
- Go to Advanced Settings (it's the 4th icon that looks like a box)
- Click 'Settings' under Exclusions
- Go to the "Trusted Applications" tab and click on Add - Applications. Now look for TRION Worlds Inc. and select Glyph and check all the boxes and then click on OK
- Repeat step #4 but add Glyph as well
- Click OK
- Click Apply then OK.
- Download the patch, this should resolve the Error 1034 error