Players who link their console accounts to a Trion account are able to redeem promotional codes and become eligible for some sweepstakes. To link your accounts please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Account Link Website
- Click Sign In if you are not already Signed in
- Enter in your Trion Worlds Email address and Password.
- If you do not already have an account, click Register instead to create an account.
- Click “Connect with Microsoft” to connect your Xbox 360 Account, or “Connect with Sony” to connect your Playstation 3 Account
- Enter your 3rd party (Microsoft or Sony) Email address and password, and accept the link
- You will then be returned to the Glyph site. Your console and Trion accounts are now linked.
If you are unable to get the Account Link Website to work, you can link your console to a Trion Worlds account in-game by using the following steps:
- Launch Defiance on the console you would like to link and log in with one of your characters.
- Press 'Start' then hold down LT or L2 and select 'Settings'.
- Select the menu for 'Link Account' to find your 15 digit code.
- On your PC or mobile device log in to the Defiance account link website
- Enter in your 15 digit console code to link your account.
- Your console and Trion accounts are now linked.
Note: Your Link Account code will refresh every 24 hours.
If you are having difficulties getting your accounts to link, please make sure that your console is not already linked to a Trion Worlds account using the Defiance account link website.
If you have not previously set up a Gamer Tag on your Microsoft account you will receive in error when you attempt to link your accounts. In order to resolve this error please log into your Microsoft account on the Xbox website to finish setting up your account. After your account has a Gamer Tag selected you will be able to link it to your Trion Worlds account.