Syncing your Mobile Authenticator
If your Mobile Authenticator is appropriately attached to your account, but the code is still not working, you can try syncing. To do this please follow the below steps:
- Click on View Security Code
- Then click on Sync
- Wait until the next code is generated and attempt to log in again
Blank Serial Key Box
In some cases your Mobile Authenticator will display a blank Serial Key box on start-up.
Please follow the below steps to restore your Serial Key, re-enable your Mobile Authenticator, and retrieve a Security Code for game login:
- Open your Mobile Authenticator app and click the "Setup" button.
- Click "Restore Lost Serial Key" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your account email address and password, and then click "Submit."
- Input the answers to your security questions and click "Login" (your Serial Key should now display properly).
- Return to the app's home screen
- Click "View Security Code."
- You should now see your new security code to log into games through Glyph
If you have changes mobile devices or continue to experience login issues, please try Contacting Trion Support.