If you have always logged in directly from Steam and have never created a Glyph account, you can now upgrade your Steam account to a full Glyph account simply by following the below steps the next time you log in. If you are already using a full Glyph account to log in, you will not see the upgrade prompts.
1. Launch Atlas Reactor through Steam
2. Once Glyph loads you will be prompted with the below:
3. Fill in an email address that you want to use for your account
- In order to complete this upgrade you must verify this email address, so make sure you use an email address you have access to.
4. If you want to be eligible for a free upgrade reward, check the box to sign up for news and then click 'OK'
5. Once that is done you will be sent an email with a link to verify your account
6. Click the link and your account upgrade will be completed!
- You will still need to set a password for your account to log in on our website, you can do so by clicking here
If you do not want to upgrade your account, you can simply close the original prompt when launching Glyph. After a few times of receiving the upgrade pop-up you will be prompted to disable it permanently. If in the future you want to upgrade your account to include your email, please feel free to contact Customer Support.