If you are experiencing an issue with your camera rapidly spinning when making small movements in Trove, this is frequently resolved by disabling enhanced pointer precision. Disable enhanced pointer precision by following the steps below:
- Click the "Start" button
- Type in "Mouse" without the quotes.
- Click on "Mouse & Touchpad settings"
- Click "Additional Mouse Options"
- Click the "Pointer Options" tab
- Un-check the option "Enhanced Pointer Precision."
- Click "Ok" to save your changes.
Should this not resolve your issue, it may be caused by using a Razer Mouse or Razer Synapse software. If you are using Razer hardware or software then update your Razer Drivers at the following link:
If this doesn't work you may have to completely uninstall Razer Synapse or use a different mouse to play Trove.